Blackburn Terrace Keeper Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Payout

3 posters

Go down

League Payout Empty League Payout

Post  Uncle Rico Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:37 pm

I know that the payout for this league was never set in stone, but in all the history of fantasy football, even when it was written on paper and tallied by a comish, there has been some monetary reward for at least first place. Phil won this league and deserves to be rewarded. This needs to be discussed immediately prior to moving forward with outlining next year. Personally, I would think that 1st 2nd and 3rd should see something but I am being both hypocritical and biased it saying that (as I did agree to a winner take all format in our brief discussions) . So at the very least, if not the $50 that was discussed in our posts during the season, $20 minimum for each player in this league is fair. Please respond.

Not to set ultimatums, but I vote any player not willing to cough up at least $20 to Jannazzo be removed from this leagues participation. For the future I vote that a $50/ per year buy in with payouts as 1st 300 / 2nd $150 / 3rd buy in back -- Winner take all is too harsh as we all put time and energy into making this fun and if you finish top 3 you should be rewarded (in the future). afro

Uncle Rico

Back to top Go down

League Payout Empty Re: League Payout

Post  Krumb Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:39 pm

i agree.

if not $50, then $20.

as for the future, i'm up for any suggestions. rico's format seems fine with me.

phil - post your address here, and we'll just coordinate everybody sending you a check, or something. (careful cashing slye's...)

Krumb
Admin

https://blackburn.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

League Payout Empty Achilles Address

Post  Achilles Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:41 pm

Thanks Rico for your support for the lively hood of fantasy football.

$50 would be great, but I will settle for $20 since all did not agree upon. I do believe $20 was stated in the beginiing and was the same price last year which almost every was in that league last year.

You can send money to:

Philip Jannazzo
PO BOX 882342
Port St. Lucie FL 34988

Already Paid - My brother "South Shore Attack"

Hopefully everybody pays up so this league can continue in the future. If it does you have my response to agreeing with Rico on next years payout and $50 to play

Achilles

Back to top Go down

League Payout Empty Re: League Payout

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down